Back to Top Skip to main content

Sidebar Navigation

Pharmaceutical Manufacturers: Contact Us - TRICARE Retail Refund Website (TRRWS)

TRICARE Retail Refund Website

Recommended Content:

Contact the TRICARE Retail Refund Team and FAQs

How do I obtain labeler access on TRRWS?


  • Verify that your name is listed on a Questionnaire as a POC for the labeler in question.  
  • Log into TRRWS ( 
  • Click the “Request Labeler Access” button.
  • Request labeler access on TRRWS with the submission of the six digit labeler code including the alpha character (X#####).  
  • An email will be sent to the Primary POC and to the TRRT for review.  You will receive an email when your access has been approved.


How do I obtain an account on TRRWS?


  • Verify that your name is listed on your company’s Questionnaire as a POC.  
  • Go to TRRWS (
  • Select the “Request New User Account” link and complete the form.  A TRICARE Retail Refund Team member will review your request and complete your access. 
  • You can only request one (1) labeler for your initial login; additional labeler requests can be submitted once you have access to the site.


When will my quarterly utilization files be available on TRRWS?


An official GovDelivery email will be sent out when data utilization files are released on TRRWS.  

Sign up to Get Email Updates

Report Issue with the TRRWS Website

DHA Address: 7700 Arlington Boulevard | Suite 5101 | Falls Church, VA | 22042-5101

Some documents are presented in Portable Document Format (PDF). A PDF reader is required for viewing | Download a PDF Reader or learn more about PDFs.